$115.00Visit product page →
Designed and built with off track walking in mind, tested in the remote wilderness of Tasmania.
For a long time it's been hard to find a gaiter that will put up with the punishment that serious bushwalking can throw at it. Our answer is the Off Track Gaiter.
- Upper and vertical closure strips are 10 oz Poly-cotton canvas
- Lower is 2 layers of 1000 denier, PU coated nylon for excellent abrasion resistance
- Triple stitched on vertical abrasion prone sections
- Blind stitching used on other seams to avoids abrasion failures
- Heavy action 316L stainless steel press stud prevents closure from opening in snow and mud
- Unique aluminium under strap connections hidden under gaiter and makes field replacement quick and easy
- Abrasion resistant UHMWPE cord used for under strap (very, very strong rope), 2 spare cords included
- Top strap has hidden elastic section to allow a comfortable closure around lower leg
- 325gm per pair (large)
- Wide versions available
- Made in Tasmania
- 2 year unconditional warranty - if they fail in any way we will repair or replace them!